Furnace Repair in Sacramento
Unfortunately, when your furnace or heating system breaks down, it’s already cold outside! Apart from being left out in the cold, a broken furnace could cause your energy utility bills to increase dramatically when it stops operating efficiently.
Expertise and Experience:
Ron’s Appliance Heating & Air has the expertise and experience to repair your Furnace and get it back to its peak performance, no matter the make or model. We deal with all makes and models so that you don’t have to shop around to find someone that can repair your Furnace or install a new Furnace unit if needed.
When it’s time for Furnace repairs you need a company that is honest and upfront about pricing, making sure that you don’t overpay on parts and services that you don’t need. We offer flat rate prices and never charge our customers extra on weekends.
We will thoroughly inspect your furnace and take the time to correctly diagnose the cause of the problem when it’s time for furnace repair or Furnace maintenance. We receive ongoing training and have the experience to resolve any type of issue we encounter with all makes and models of furnaces.
Our Services Include:
We Service All Makes and Models
We Provide FREE Estimates On All New Installs
We Offer Energy Analysis
We Provide Same Day Service If Needed
Our Technicians Are Fully Certified
We Are Dependable & Honest
We Are Competitively Priced
We Service Both Residential & Commercial Accounts
Call For a Quote:
Ron’s Appliance Heating & Air will Assist with the Following Furnace Repairs and Issues:
Thermostat Malfunctions: Broken thermostats can’t regulate heat.
Frequent Cycling: Cycling between “on’ and ‘off’ may indicate a clogged filter, improper airflow, or a broken thermostat.
Loud Noises: Groaning, Squeaking, Rumbling, and Rattles aren’t right…
Could be worn out ball bearings. Indicated by a scraping sound. Turn off the furnace immediately and call us.
Could be the blower belt. Indicated by a high-pitched squeal.
Could be a mechanical problem or a clogged burner.
No Hot Air – The Furnace Doesn’t Heat at All: A furnace that doesn’t heat up may have problems with the thermostat setting, power, gas, or the pilot light. In addition, a furnace may not produce enough heat if it’s the wrong size for the space used.
Dirty Filters: Dirty or clogged air filters reduce airflow, making a furnace work harder to circulate. In severe cases, clogged filters could damage the limit switch which controls the fan.
The Blower Continuously Runs: Blower issues may indicate a problem with the limit switch, which a professional may need to replace.
Electric Ignition or Pilot Control Problems: Thermocouple problems, drafts or clogs in the Furnace may result in an unlit pilot light. A faulty ignition or pilot could make it difficult to heat a home or commercial space.
New Furnace Installation in Sacramento
At Ron’s Appliance Heating & Air we offer first-rate furnace replacement services in the Sacramento county area. The average life span of a furnace is 15 – 20 years. The signs your furnace is going bad means it is probably time to replace your furnace.
We deliver top-quality furnace replacement and furnace installation services. We will analyze the size and layout of your home carefully and then make the best recommendations and furnace replacement solutions honestly.
Poor installations can lead to frequent repairs, compromised safety, and voided warranties. Our New Furnace installations are up to code that governs installations in your municipality. Replacing your underperforming furnace could prove to be a worthwhile comfort investment
Common Warning Signs of a Problem Furnace – With the danger of an old furnace being so risky, it is important to look out for some of the warning signs that accompany them.
- Burner Flame Color: If the flame is flickering or has a yellow color, please contact us immediately as this could be a warning sign of carbon monoxide or a gas leak. Your furnace’s burner flame should be blue.
- Higher than Usual Utility Bills: This could be a sign of increased risks to your home and health, keep a close eye on your energy bills…
- Flu-Like Symptoms: It can be difficult to tell if there is a carbon monoxide leak since carbon monoxide is odorless. However, if you or your family have all been experiencing sudden flu-like symptoms at the same time, it could be a carbon monoxide leak.
Dangers of an Old Furnace
Many old furnaces run on gas or oil. Naturally, many of the dangers of these old furnaces have to do with their heat source and the age of the furnace. While gas furnaces are an efficient method of heating your Sacramento home, old furnaces can pose an array of health and safety concerns. Some of the dangers of an old furnace are:
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning: Perhaps the biggest danger of an old gas furnace is carbon monoxide poisoning. Carbon monoxide is an odorless and colorless gas that can cause nausea and dizziness. Overexposure to this gas is deadly.
- Fire Hazard: Without proper ventilation, old furnaces are a fire hazard. It is important to keep any flammable materials away from your old furnace as this increases the chance of a fire.
- Gas Leaks: Another danger of an old furnace is potential gas line leaks. Not only can this make you sick, like carbon monoxide poisoning, but it can also put your home at risk for a furnace explosion.